My School Holiday at Resorts World Genting

School holiday going to end soon. It is sad but I had enjoyed myself especially during my 1 day trip to Resorts World Genting. Lots of activities at their School Holiday Carnival Fair at First World Plaza and Power Rangers at the Resorts.
Me and my Mommy Jane at the meet-and-greet sessions
We reached First World Plaza around 1.30 p.m. because of the traffic jam since it is a public holiday too and everyone wanted to go for a holiday. The first activity that I had joined is an educational interactive game where I need to complete 3 missions in just 10 minutes to win an Ice Age merchandise. Our mission is to help Scrat find his way back to Earth safely. Kids and family with a team of 2 to 4 participants each could join this contest that highlights fun facts about our solar system and constellations. 
The first mission is to memorise the characters' names at the Spacetastic Adventure with Ice Age : Collision Course. When the guy ask us which one is the character of Ice Age, we need to point from the board. Then the next mission is to control the ball at the board and ensure it went to the Earth safely and the third mission is to name all the planets at the board with the photos given. It is indeed tough coz' everything almost the same but me, my daddy and my Ti Ti succeeded to complete all the missions in just 10 minutes. Yeah...
Did my characters same as Brooke ? Check out which character you are. 
Don't miss the opportunity to meet your favourite Ice Age characters like Sid, Scrat, Diego, Buck, Crash & Eddie for the first time at Resorts World Genting and Scrat in his Spacesuit and join the Facebook contest to win movie merchandise worth up to RM3,000.00. Wow...
My next activity is to Genting International Showroom where I got to watch Power Rangers Live in Genting which was held from now onwards till 26 June 2016. This may be my once-in-life-time chance to catch them as the million ringgit production is the first Power Rangers live show to be held at Southeast Asia and first ever Dino Charge live show in the world !


The one-hour show features 25 Japanese joining forces with 15 Malaysians to make the production a reality. This round is the battling Sledge's Army for the magical Energems that hold invincible powers.
The Five Warriors of the Power Rangers were chosen by the Energems to protect Earth and to prevent it from falling into evil hands but find themselves repeatedly engaged in battle with the villains
 The villains, Fury, Poisandra and their sidekicks
Pink, one of the Power Rangers, had been captured by the villains along with an Energem. The fate of the world then lies in the hands of the rest of the Power Rangers to free Pink and regain the Energem. I felt really excited everytime they fight and always pray for the Power Rangers to win the battle.


Tickets to the live show are priced at RM108 (VIP), RM88 (PS1) and RM68 (PS2). You can meet them up at specific hours from 12 noon and 7.30 p.m. at the Time Square Stage, Power Rangers Activation Booth at Universal Walk, Genting Grand lobby and at the Genting International Show Room areas.

For more information, you can call them up at 03-27181118 or log on to www.rwgenting.com.
Me and my other blogger friends
After our live show, we proceed to Rajawali Cafe at Awana Hotel for our buffet dinner. They had Ramadan Promotions too. You can check this out.

Sweet desserts at Rajawali Cafe
Me, my Ti Ti and our Kids Blogger Friends, Sean and Vynn enjoying our satay at Rajawali Cafe
We finished our dinner at 8 p.m. and proceed back to KL. I slept all the way home because I felt very tired but I really enjoyed myself so much at Resorts World Genting. If you want to enjoyed all the great activities like me, then ask your Daddy and Mommy to bring you up here too especially school holiday is going on and just few days left. Thanks for reading my post here. Do follow me and I will introduce more great places to all of you later.


Comments

  1. Nice event at Genting. just suits for children. Cuti Cuti Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like u and family had lots of fun ! Tempting me to take a break from work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see that you had an enjoyable school holiday! Definitely great to be able to travel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish I was a kid again..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmoderm Skin Lab, a Perfect Balanced Skin Care Products

Eat, Outing and Watch Magic Show at Genting

Explore the Jungle at Awana Back to Nature Retreat